Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Galadriel, Lady of Light

Greetings!
                 




This is Galadriel, I originally called her Ermengarde from A Little Princess (I didn't know how to write the name though), but the name Ermengarde didn't fit after awhile so I decided to re-name her Galadriel (which I do know how to spell).





--------------

It's a rather short post but...I think she might have been originally a Lilly Anna doll

(Picture from amozan, http://www.amazon.com/GENERATION-DOLL-LILY-ANNA-POSEABLE/dp/B00Q8QTRTA?ie=UTF8&keywords=our%20generation%20doll%20lily%20anna&qid=1465416510&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1 )


I don't really remember because I got her a long time ago. 


-Quinley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.