Thursday, August 19, 2021

Dalmatians! (A Photo Shoot + My 101st Post)

 

On my other blog, Adventure Awaits, when I had reached my 100th post and was going to reach my 101st post, I thought about making a post about 101 Dalmatians. I never got around to it because I just didn't know what to say...But now I do for this blog.

 So here is a photo shoot of my Dalmatian figurines (admittedly not 101 one of them, but Dalmatians none the less): 





I really like this photo. 

I like the angle of this photo. 

This has to be my favorite photo from the photo shoot. 




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What is your favorite type of dog? And have you watched 101 Dalmatians
-Quinley 

11 comments:

  1. I love golden retrievers and golden doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Quinley, your dalmatians are so cute!! I love photo #5 and the last one. Also my favorite type of dog would have to be either Great Pyrenees dogs or Golden Retrievers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hailey,
      Thank you. :) They were fun to take. And both those dogs are so cute.
      -Quinley

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! I'm glad you had fun taking them :)

      Delete
  3. Also congratulations on your 101 post :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.