Thursday, January 27, 2022

Kanani (a Photo Shoot)



Hello everyone, 

I thought that today was the perfect day to post a photo shoot. So I decided to do one with Kanani. 

And as a reminder you can still leave a caption on this round's, What's Happening In This Picture? here.

Let's begin:  


I really like the angle of this photo. 









I really like the closeup of her flower. 















I like the blue in her dress matches the trellis. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? And who is your favorite Girl of the Year
-Quinley

10 comments:

  1. All these photos are so amazing 😍 but I think my favorites are #2 and #9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My favorite is probably the third to last one! And my favorite GOTY would have to be Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My favorite is probably the third to last one! And my favorite GOTY would have to be Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not believe you got Kanani! She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.