Thursday, January 20, 2022

What's Happening in This Picture? #6 ( + Winning Caption)

Hello everyone, 
I am happy to announce the winner for this round's What's Happening In This Picture: 

 CongratulationsElephant's Child at Elephant's Child you won this round! Here is the caption: 

Resuscitation is harder than it looks. The instructions on my phone made heart massage look simple...

                                      Now for a new photo to caption: 

What are Hermione (left) and Belle (right) doing? Why are they wearing the same clothes? Post your captions down in the comments below. 

-Quinley 

6 comments:

  1. Life is better with sisters! Congrats to Elephant's Child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Elephant’s Child!
    Hermione: Let’s just ignore this until help comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.
    I tried to comment days ago but blogger was not playing nicely.
    Both Hermione and Bella consider that THEY look better in their shared outfit (while wondering...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (singing) Stop! in the name of love before you break my heart. Baby, baby, I'm aware of where you go...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always enjoy reading your what's happening in the photo blog posts :) Also I just nominated you for this tag in case you're interested: https://haileysjoyfuldolls.blogspot.com/2022/01/the-ag-history-quiz-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Quinley! First, thanks for all the lovely messages you've been leaving on my blog. I'm trying to get back at everyone on their blogs, but life is getting in the way.
    I'm terrible at writting captions (you should see my Instagram). It seems like Belle is that friend that copies everyone's style, even though she does mean well.
    Have a lovely rest of the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.