Saturday, January 1, 2022

What's Happening in This Picture? #5 ( My Favorite Captions + Voting)

Hello everyone, 

I had a lot of fun reading everyone's captions for this picture. 😃

And here are my favorite captions: 

Here are some of my favorite captions from this round of What is Happening in This Picture? Once again, if your caption didn't get chosen, please don't feel bad. I can only choose a small number of captions for each contest. Even if you don't get chosen this time, you will have a chance to leave another caption on the next one. 

Caption from Christine at Christine's Blog

Z: So much for action shots Sarah, let's call it a day.


Caption from Elephant's Child at Elephant's Child

Resuscitation is harder than it looks. The instructions on my phone made heart massage look simple...


Caption from AGBookWormz at The Bookworm Blog

Z: When you're done attacking me I'd like to finish this stopmotion.

You can vote for your favorite caption by either commenting down below or voting on this form (which leaves your vote anonymous): 

-Quinley 

7 comments:

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.