Friday, December 24, 2021

Happy Holidays! (A Photo Shoot)


Happy Holidays everyone! 

It has been a while since I did a photo shoot with Rowena. The last photo shoot I did with her was in this post. (Next time I will be posting my favorite captions from this round's What's Happening in This Picture, in order for you (the readers) to vote for the winning caption, so keep an eye out for that.) 

I wanted to do another photo shoot with Rowena again, so without further ado here it is: 

I really like this photo. 









I really like this photo for some reason. 








I like the angle of this photo. 




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which photo is your favorite? 

-Quinley 

21 comments:

  1. These photos are all so pretty, my favorites are #1 and #7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! I'm your new follower. May you follow me back?
    Regards and Hppy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) And of course I can. :D

      I hope you had a Happy Holiday. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Very, very happy holidays to you - and I cannot choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays! My favorite was #5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a Happy Holiday. :) And thank you. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.