Friday, December 3, 2021

What's Happening in This Picture #5 (+ Winning Caption)

Hello everyone, 

I am happy to announce the winner of this round's What's Happening In This Picture?: 

Congratulations Hailey at Hailey's Joyful Dolls! You won this round! 
Here's the caption: 

Kit: Omg it's Sherlock Holmes, I Love your books Sherlock

Sherlock: What books?

Now for a new photo to caption: 

It seems something went horribly wrong...Why are Sarah (right) and Z (left) on the ground? 
          Was Z making a stop motion before this happened? And what is on Z's phone? Comment your                captions down below. 

-Quinley 

6 comments:

  1. Z: So much for action shots Sarah, let's call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resuscitation is harder than it looks. The instructions on my phone made heart massage look simple...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Z: When you're done attacking me I'd like to finish this stopmotion.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.