Monday, November 6, 2023

A Walk Through the Woods (A photo shoot)


 I thought I would do a photo shoot with Elenore, since she reminds me a bit of models in Pre-Repheliate paintings.



I like the layout of this photo.


It was fun to pose her like this.


I like the way the sunlight reflects on her hair.

-------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? 
-Quinley 

5 comments:

  1. These photos are so gorgeous! But my favorites are #3 and #4 And Elenore is such a pretty doll <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Quinley are you going to come back to blogging? It's been ages since I last heard from you. I renamed my blog https://mydollhaven.blogspot.com/
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xanadu,
      I hope you are doing well.
      My life has been busy, but I do plan to return to doll blogging.
      Thanks,
      -Quinley

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'm well. I took a few months off myself so I understand life gets in the way sometimes. I will look forward to seeing you around again.
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.