Friday, November 5, 2021

What's Happening in This Picture #4 (+ Winning Caption)

 Hello everyone, 

I am happy to announce the winner of this round... 


Congratulations, Hailey at Hailey's Joyful Dolls, you won this round! Here's the caption: 

Hara: Come Aphrodite we have to get this just right

Aphrodite: Ugh why are we even recreating this stupid painting anyway?

Hara: It's not stupid it's a work of art

Now for a new photo to caption: 

What are Sherlock and Kit doing? Why are they on a bookshelf? What book is Kit reading? Post your captions down below in the comments section. 

-Quinley 

10 comments:

  1. OMG thank you so much ☺️ Quinley and everyone else 💕
    Kit: Omg it's Sherlock Holmes, I Love your books Sherlock
    Sherlock: What books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. caption submission from Treesa
    Kit: When I read, sometimes it feels like the characters are right in the room with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit: Are you going to tell me what gave the murderer away this time? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Quinley I am wondering where did you get that Kit Kitteridge Figurine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace,
      I got the Kit bookend as a gift, so I don't know where exactly the person who gave it to me got it from. :)

      Also, I'd love to hear if you have a caption for the picture? :D
      -Quinley

      Delete
    2. Oh ok! Thanks for replying to my comment!

      Delete
  5. K: How can I help you Sherlock?

    S: What do you mean, how can you help me? I don't need help! I'm here to help you.

    K: I think you're out of your element here Sherlock, this isn't tv. You are on a bookshelf, this is where I live...

    S: Well, someone just put me here, I must be meant to solve something?

    K: Well, if you do come across a mystery I can write about it. I bet they'd publish it in the Register! My writing would be so much better than John Watson's. I mean, what's a blog anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Hailey!
    Sherlock: can I help you, young lady?
    Kit *keeps reading*
    Sherlock: DO YOU NEED HELP!!!!!
    kit: how rude. *reads on*
    Kit *realizes her mistake* OMG ITS SHERLOCK HOLMES!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.