Saturday, November 13, 2021

Elm (A Photo Shoot)


Hello fellow Doll lovers! 

I thought I would do a post featuring Elm, since I already did a customization of her here
Elm is a character of my mine, who is a dryad with a magical singing voice. 
  
Also, if you want to, you can still leave a caption in this round's What's Happening in This Picture?

Anyway onto the photo shoot: 


I really like the composition of this photo. 















I really like this photo, it looks like Elm is walking down a path.




I really like this photo for some reason. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite?
-Quinley 

9 comments:

  1. She does look as if she is walking down the path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you think so. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Elm is so pretty and I LOVE the photos you took 💕 My favorites are 5,7,and 9

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read how you transformed the doll into your character, Elm. She's very pretty. My Young One is a gamer and plays D&D, but digitally creates the characters for the campaign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, I’m glad you liked seeing my process of customizing her. :) And that’s really cool, I draw my character art digitally too, so that’s cool that your child does that too. :) Also D&D is awesome.
      -Quinley

      Delete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.