Wednesday, August 9, 2023

A Beautiful Summer Afternoon (A Photo Shoot)



Hello everyone, 
I'm back with a photo shoot. It has been too hot to take photos recently, but I found these ones and I thought I would share: 

I like the closeup of the flower in this photo. 








I like Nanea's pose in this picture. 







---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? What's your favorite part about summer? 
-Quinley 

3 comments:

  1. I like how the shifting angles of the photos give the impression of movement and add life to the photo shoot. It doesn't often occur to me to play around with the angles when taking pictures.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute <3 Nanea is such a beautiful doll!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.