Thursday, February 3, 2022

What's Happening in This Picture #6 (My favorite captions + voting)

Hello everyone, 

I enjoyed reading everyone's captions for this round. 

Here are some of my favorite captions: 


                              Caption from Christine at Christine's blog

                                   Life is better with sisters! 

                               Caption from AGbookswormz at The Bookworm blog

                        Hermione: Let’s just ignore this until help comes.


                            Caption from CJ Kennedy at CJ and Ink

(singing) Stop! in the name of love before you break my heart. Baby, baby, I'm aware of where you go...


You can vote for your favorite caption by either commenting down below or voting on this form (which leaves your vote anonymous): 


-Quinley 

2 comments:

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.