Monday, February 14, 2022

Drawings of the Girls of the Year (Part one)

 


      Hello everyone,

 While I do usually make drawing posts on my creative arts blog, I decided that I would make a drawing post of the Girls of the Year and post it here: 

I drew Saige first. She was the first Girl of the Year I thought of because she is an artist. 

It was really fun to draw Kanani. I really enjoyed drawing her hair,
her flower, and her necklace. 

 
I enjoyed drawing Isabelle's hair. 


Here's a drawing of Gabriela. I didn't quite copy her shirt's lettering, it was in cursive, but I did copy what the text said which was "dream." It was fun to draw. 


    Here's a drawing of Blaire. Unlike the past Girls of the Year, AG did not provide a realistic drawing of her. So, I had to go off the cartoony drawing that was provided. 



Here's a drawing of Grace, it was really fun to draw her outfit. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which Girls of the Year would you like to be see me draw next? Which drawing is your favorite? 
-Quinley 


8 comments:

  1. This was so cute! My favorite is probably Gabriela, but I also love Blaire and Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you are so good a drawing 🥰 My favorite drawing I think might be Blaire, but they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.