Thursday, September 9, 2021

Rebecca (A Photoshoot)


 Hello everyone, 

I'm going to let people have time to post their captions, before I pick my favorites. In the meantime here is a very Fall themed photo shoot featuring Rebecca: 







I really like this photo.




I like the angle of this one. 


I really like the colors in this photo. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite and are you excited for October? 
-Quinley 

13 comments:

  1. I’ll probably do a fall shoot in October or November since leaves don’t fall as early here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leaves haven't fallen yet where I am either, this is actually a photo shoot I took a few years ago. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Number 6 and no, it just gets colder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photoshoot, you did such a good job. My favorite of the photos is probably #3 and #7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rebecca and I got her for my birthday. I did not unbox her yet because me and my mom want to make an unboxing video and put it on my YouTube channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool that you got Rebecca, too. :D Also, I'll be sure to watch your unboxing video once you post it.
      -Quinley

      Delete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.