Saturday, January 7, 2017

Welcome Home Maryellen and Willa

  Hi everyone, finally I wrote a doll welcome home photo story!!!!
---------------
 Bam!!


















I turned around, “Uhh..are you alright Viola?” I asked.
















“The famous Shakespearian actress Viola is fine!” said Viola, emerging with a giant tree which was twice her size. 

“How art thou, Sarah?” she asked, trying to sound Shakespearian. 

“Umm..Fine’th” I answered, Trying to sound as Shakespearian as possible…but judging from Viola’s expression I had failed…








“Now anyway, why don’t we put up the tree?” I asked.
















“Of course fair Sarah” replied Viola, I was not quite sure what to say to that, so I got the ornaments out and started decorating the tree. Just as put I up one of the ornaments, there was a loud knocking on the door.

















“I’ll get it” I said, it was probably the mailman. I opened the door, and two girls were standing there, they both had strawberry blond hair, and hazel eyes. 

“Hi” said The older girl. “We were looking for a girl named Quinley? Do you know her? Are we at the right house?”

There was a silence, then I replied…
















“Yes you are at the right house, I’m Sarah, this is Viola” I said, gesturing to Viola. 

“Nice to meet you, I’m Maryellen this is my little Sister Willa.”  said Maryellen. The girl next to her shyly waved but didn’t seemed to be paying attention. It was like she was thinking of something else. 

“Anyway, you must be cold. She can come in,” I said, opening the door.

















Maryellen and Willa, walked in. Willa took off her hat, which revealed a cute bunny ear headband she was wearing. Maryellen took of the shawl she was wearing, then helped Willa get out of jacket and scarf.




“So…” I said. “Why are you looking for Quinley?” 


Maryellen looked up, “oh…” she replied, she was quiet for a minute.
She explained her whole adventure to get there…it was long and dangerous. 

“Sounds like something from one of Shakespeare’s plays” said Viola.

Maryellen looked somewhat confused when Viola said that. I leaned over and said “She likes Shakespeare, if you are wondering.” 

“Oh,” replied Maryellen smiling. “I’m sure I’ll get along just fine."
------------------

I hope you liked the story, anyway way here are some pictures of Maryellen and Willa:





Love, 

Quinley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.