Wednesday, January 4, 2023

What's Happening in This Picture #16 (+ Winning Caption)

 I hope everyone had a Happy New Year's! I am excited to announce the winner of this round:

Congratulations! Ananka at Ananka's Photos you won this round:

"Owl, I never worry about the future because I can see into the future. Exactly how many Fortune Cookies did you eat to find that one?"


                                                          Now for a new photo to caption:

     

Why is Maryellen holding the flower like this? Is she performing a monologue with it? 
Why is she doing that in the middle of night? Post your captions in the comments down below. 
-Quinley 

4 comments:

  1. I don't have any caption ideas but I just had to say that the picture of Maryellen is so beautiful <3 I'm in love! The angle of it is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “This is a rare moon bloom flower. It only blooms at night! It smells good, smell it!”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caption idea from Treesa.
    Maryellen (singing): Edelweiss, edelweiss.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.