Sunday, September 17, 2023

“I Ought to Be Thy Adam, But I am Rather the Fallen Angel…” (A Photo Shoot)


           It finally wasn't too hot to take photos outside, so I decided to take photos of Frankie. The quote featured in the title of the post is from Mary Shelley's Frankenstein “I ought to be thy Adam, but I am rather the fallen angel…” (P. 90). The monster speaks these lines when he confronts Victor Frankenstein. 

                                                                      Let's begin: 







I like the pose of this one, and the pink hue around Frankie's hair. 

I like the pose of Frankie in this photo. 


I like the shadows in this photo. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which photo is your favorite? Do you have a favorite adaptation of Frankenstein

-Quinley 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not thrilled with the stock outfit on this doll, since the high collar makes it look like Frankie has no neck, in my opinion. But it is interesting to see the new directions that Mattel is going in with this line.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.