Sunday, October 15, 2017

Elizabeth and Ben "Meet Outfit" drawings

Hi everyone, 
after I made this post I figured that I should draw some pictures of 
what the dolls' "Meet outfits" could look like (here they are): 

To draw Elizabeth's outfit, I had to look at some colonial dresses. 
I had to look at some of the covers of the Felicity books, and
I intended to make it look a little like Elizabeth's old dress, but not too much like it. 




I enjoyed drawing Ben's outfit. I had to look at a picture of him to draw it...
though I had to find a close up of his hat. I don't know if it turned out as well as the rest of the outfit. 
Also I think that if American Girl makes Ben into a doll, they should use either Maryellen's face mold or Julie's, with a slight change of nose and mouth. 

-----------------------------
I hope you enjoyed reading the post... 

Do you like my drawings of the possible "Meet outfits"? 
Love,
-Quinley

P.S. I am going to be working on the next part of Tracey Comes to Visit, soon, 
don't be surprised if it takes me a little while to write it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.