Monday, December 31, 2018

My Doll's New Year's Resolutions 2019




Happy New Year's everyone!
I did this last year, so I thought I would do it again this year.  This year, though, I am doing my American Girl dolls' and Carpatina doll's resolutions. Here are my dolls' resolutions:



                                                 Sarah's Resolution 
                            

"I want to work in colonial Williamsburg eventually next year as a historical re-enactor."                              

                                                 Felicity's Resolution 
                                 

                            "I want to learn how to fully 
                           master my time travel abilities. I haven't quite yet figured them out."                                     

                                                 Z's Resolution

                                     

"...well, since I have been doing so many AGSMs (American Girl Stop Motions), I thought 
it would be cool to try doing hand-drawn animation or claymation next year." 

Alfred's Resolution 

"I hope that next year, I can help the Patriots in some way against the Red Coats. 
I am not sure how I will I do it, but I will figure that out as next year commences...


                                             Tenney's Resolution 
                            


                     "Next year I want to release an album or a single." 

                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         What are your dolls' New Year's resolutions? 
                                 Love,
                                 Quinley

P.S. The next part of Red Coats on the Horizon is almost ready.

2 comments:

  1. My resolution was to post more, but I haven't really gotten started....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on completing your resolution, Natalie. :)
      And I hope you had a Happy New Year’s.
      -Quinley

      Delete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.