Thursday, December 15, 2022

What's Happening in This Picture #15 (+ Voting)

                                                                Hi everyone,

 It was fun reading your captions this time around, but now it is time for voting. :) 

                                                      Caption from Ananka at Ananka's Photos

"Owl, I never worry about the future because I can see into the future. Exactly how many Fortune Cookies did you eat to find that one?"

                        

                                           Caption from Hailey at Hailey's Joyful Dolls 

  "Why on earth would humans waste their time with these silly things when they have me?"


                                          Caption from Anonymous

"I know owls are supposed to be wise but I don't know if I believe him when he says he has read all of these books".

And here is the way you can vote for your favorite one. You can either vote on this Google form here (which is anonymous, it won't record any information about you), or you can comment down below and choose your favorite caption from this post: 

-Quinley 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to say that I tagged you in The Blogmas Tag! http://justdolling.blogspot.com/2022/12/the-blogmas-tag.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Anonymous.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.