Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Fair Guinevere (A Photo Shoot)


I made a custom doll of Guinevere a while ago, but never made the post of her photo shoot. I figured it was time to post it:  

I really like this photo. 




I like the angle of this one. 



I think this one is one of my favorites. 






I like this close up. 






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? And do you have a favorite figure from the Arthurian Legends? 
-Quinley 

6 comments:

  1. Amazing photo shoot. What a pretty girl she is :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful <3 But I think #4 and #7 are my favorites :) Also, Guinevere is such a pretty doll!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.