Friday, February 17, 2023

Sunset (A Photo Shoot)


 I'm dedicating this photoshoot to my grandfather, who reads my blog posts, and as a "thank you" because I am grateful that he supports me in everything I do. 💚

I experimented with the light of the sunset, and this is one of the results.  



I like how the background turned pink. 


I like his pose in this photo. 



I like the scale details of the snakes in this one. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which photo is your favorite? Do you like watching the sunset? 
-Quinley

2 comments:

  1. I like the first photo, can really see the effect of the light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's such a sweet sentiment for your Grandfather <3 My favorite picture is #1, the lighting is so pretty and unique! But all of the them are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.