Sunday, April 17, 2022

April Showers, Bring May Flowers (A Photo Shoot)


Hello everyone, 
I thought I would do another Spring related photo shoot. 
As a reminder, you can still leave a caption on this round's What's Happening in This Picture

But, let's get started with the photo shoot:


It was fun to take a close up photo of her hands. 










I really like this photo. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? And have you seen any flowers blooming recently? 

-Quinley 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great photos I love them all great hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #3, #7, and #8 :) But there all so great! Hermione is such a pretty doll

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.