Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Rey (A Photo Shoot)

                                              

                                                    Happy Star Wars Day!

                                   To celebrate I thought I would do a photo shoot with Rey:





I really like this photo. 





I like the angle of this photo. 





I like how this one turned out in the end. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why? Which photo is your favorite? 

 May the 4th be with you! 

     -Quinley 



4 comments:

  1. Happy Very Late Star Wars Day Quinley! I loved photo #2 and #8 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Happy Late Star Wars Day to you too. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.