Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Beautiful in Blue (A Photo Shoot)


Hello everyone, 
I'm back with another photo shoot. I thought it was about time to share this one...

I really like how her dress contrasts with the background of this photo. 


I like the angle of this photo. 

I really like this photo of her sword. 




I like the way this photo looks. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which photo is your favorite? And have you seen the movie, Wonder Woman
-Quinley

5 comments:

  1. Love the dress colour, it suits her -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo shoot :-D The last 3 are really good and love her dress too :-D I have seen the first WW movie from 2017. It was okay :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color of her dress. I'm old so Wonder Woman for me was played by Lynda Carter. I've also seen the remakes with Gal Gadot. I like the character, but I think her costume is very impractical especially while fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such pretty pictures <3 I loved #1 best though!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.