Wednesday, August 17, 2022

What's Happening in This Picture #12 (+ Winning Caption)

                                             Hello everyone,

                          I'm happy to announce the winner of this round's What's Happening in This Picture?

              Congratulations Ananka at Ananka's Photos, you won this round! Here's the caption: 

                                 W: "Oh my Ichabod why are you so tiny."

                                      Now for a new photo to caption: 

What are Molly and Emily doing? Why is Molly on the ground? 
Why are Molly and Emily dressed up? Post your captions in the comments down below. 
-Quinley 

3 comments:

  1. Wow thanks everyone :-D

    Molly: "Oh I forgot it was the Renaissance Fair today! I would have changed my dress!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly: "I think I said the spell correctly. Keep your eyes closed, you should feel yourself levitate any minute!"

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.