Wednesday, August 3, 2022

What's Happening in This Picture #11 (+ Voting)

Hello everyone, 

I had a lot of fun reading everyone's captions. :) 


Here are the captions from this round to vote on:

Caption from Treesa at Fashion Doll Memoirs

Ichabod: "The subject of today's physics lesson is the optical effect known as 'forced perspective'. There are two major factors at play in the creation of forced perspective, distance and scaling. Can anyone give me an example of forced perspective? Yes, Willow?"

Willow: "When I saw you in the hallway, you looked your regular height. But when you stand in front of the classroom and I'm sitting in back, you look elf height."


Caption from Ananka at Ananka's Photos
W: "Oh my Ichabod why are you so tiny."

Caption from Anonymous: 
At last we are together across the Space Time Continuum! My study of physics has allowed me to manipulate the fabric of time and space!

Ichabod, it's me! I was Katrina in a former life! Oh, Ichabod, Brom was not the man for....

Oh wait, why are you so small? Hmm...my calculations did not lead me to expect this outcome...what's that you are saying? I can't hear you...don't worry, it should only take me a few more years to work this out...

And here is the way you can vote for your favorite one. You can either vote on this Google form here (which is anonymous, it won't record any information about you), or you can comment down below and choose your favorite caption from this post: 



-Quinley 

2 comments:

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.