Saturday, September 24, 2022

Autumn is Here (A Photo Shoot)


I decided it was time to share this photoshoot with Leah. Since we just celebrated the Equinox, I thought this photo shoot of Leah wearing summer clothes while playing in the leaves, showing a transition from summer to autumn, was fitting. 

Here it is: 

I really like the colors in this photo.



Leah's sloth decided to join in. 






My dog ended up in this photo, but I like it anyway. 


Leah's Sloth is enjoying the leaves. 

I like the profile shot in this photo. 
I really like this photo with her compass. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? And is there an activity, or holiday you're looking forward to this autumn?
-Quinley 

5 comments:

  1. Aw these pictures are all so beautiful <3 I think #1 and #7 are my favorites though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great photoshoot :-D I love the camera on the sloth :-D And your dog photobombed that shot! One of my cats did that years back on my nail polish photos and I just kept him in and used those photos to post!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.