Saturday, September 10, 2022

Rainbow (A Photo Shoot)


Hello everyone, 
I thought it was time for another photoshoot. I posted one of the photos from this photoshoot in the Doll Photography post, but I decided to post the rest of the photos now: 



I really like the angle of this photo. 


I might make this her profile photo. 






I like how it looks like she is leaning against a fence. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? What meanings do rainbows hold for you? 

-Quinley

 

6 comments:

  1. Rainbows are magical -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty <3 I think #2 is my favorite though :) I love her shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are amazing. I love this photo shoot :-D

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.