Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Doll Photography #10

     Previous parts: #1#2#3#4#5#6, #7#8 and #9

Here's another installment of the doll photography series. In this series, I include photographs that didn't make it into photo shoots or photo stories, or photos that I didn't have a post for in general. 

Also a reminder: you can still leave captions on this round's What's Happening in this Picture here

Let's begin:  


This photo didn't get included in The Sibling Tag. But I really like how it turned out and the angle of it. 

This didn't get included in the lyrical photo shoot of Emerson, but I really like the closeup of her boots. 


A closeup of Emily from the same post as the photo of Marie-Grace.
 I really like the composition of it. 

I really like the way she tilts her head in this photo. 


I really like the composition of this photo. It looks like she is staring off into the distance at something. 

I really like this photo of Elizabeth Bennet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? 
-Quinley 


5 comments:

  1. These are good photos. I like the close up of the boot and the 3rd photo is just so pretty :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do this series <3 It gives us a chance to look at all your amazing photos! I think my favorite one is the one of Elizabeth. But they're all great!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.