Monday, January 8, 2018

Doll Photography #5

Hi everyone!:) Just so you know I am still working on the doll colonial hairstyle post, just at the moment I can't find the materials that I need, and I am still taking a few pictures for it. 
In the meantime I decided today was a good day to share some of my doll photography: 



               This is a picture of Lindsey, I liked how it turned out. And I am also planning on
               making her into Lindsey Stirling.

I don't believe I have posted this picture of Fay before,
but I really like her pose in this picture.  
                               I really like this picture of Loorena,
                                because I like how her hair looks against her face.
                                 
                               
                                 I like this picture of Madeline Hatter because it looks like she is
                                 considering wether she should open the book (kind of like Pandora's box). 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? 
Love,
Quinley
P.S.  I will respond to comments from my previous posts as soon as I can.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, these pictures are so cool! I like the third one - Loreena? - the best. She almost looks like a real person. The effect of the hair across her face is very well done!

    Brianna | noendofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brianna!:) I had fun taking that picture of Loorena.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. I think the top picture (the one with the pink hair Barbie lying in the grass) is my favorite of the bunch. But the bottom picture offers lots of details to look at, which is fun too. Good job on your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chelly!:) I had fun taking that picture, and I’m glad you like it. Your photography is good too!;)
      -Quinley

      Delete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.