Saturday, October 1, 2022

What's Happening in this Picture #13 (+ Winning Caption)

 Hello everyone, 
I am excited to announce the winner of this round's What's Happening in this Picture!

              Congratulations Ananka at Ananka's Photos, you won this round! Here's the caption: 

         Molly: "Oh I forgot it was the Renaissance Fair today! I would have changed my dress!"

Now for a new photo to caption: 
What is Molly doing? Why is she holding onto a pink haired doll? What does that doll think? 
Does Molly know the doll is alive? Post your captions in the comments down below. 
-Quinley 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone :-D

    "Not sure I'll be going back to that Voodoo Doll class again!"

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.