Wednesday, October 26, 2022

What's Happening in this Picture #14 (+ Winning Caption)

 Hello everyone. 

First, I have news! I have two posts planned, and I want to give you an update. One of the posts will talk about 18 inch doll brands I enjoy and the other will be a photo story. I plan to post one of them very soon...

But back to this post...I am excited to announce the winner of this round.... 

Congratulations! Ananka at Ananka's Photos you won this round:

"Not sure I'll be going back to that Voodoo Doll class again!"

Now for a new photo to caption:

What is Dr. Crusher doing out in the wilderness. Is she on another planet? Or camping? 
Post your captions in the comments down below. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Quinley

1 comment:

  1. Thanks :-)

    "I hope Picard hasn't forgotten about our game of hide n seek!"

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.