Monday, October 10, 2022

Doll Photography #11

                             Previous parts: #1#2#3#4#5#6, #7#8, #9, and #10

                                                                         Hello everyone. 

I'm back with another installment of Doll Photography. This series includes photos that did not make it into previous photo shoots for various reasons. 

                                                  Anyway, let's begin: 

I really like the way Rowena's hair looks in this shot contrasted with her eyes. 

I like this partial close up of Z's face. 

This photo did not end up getting included in this photo shoot I posted a couple years ago, but I really like the way the brick background looks. 

I really like this photo of Captain Marvel. 

And I really like the way this photo of Seven of Nine looks. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? 
-Quinley 

2 comments:

  1. These are good. My favourite is the first, the way her hair is really appealed to me :-D

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.