Saturday, December 17, 2016

Custom doll: Mezoti Star Trek voyager

 I recently 

customized a doll 

*Star Trek music starts playing* 

Into Mezoti from Star Trek, from the series Star Trek: Voyager 


I used a Breyer horse rider for the character.

 She had the right hair color, and eye color. 


Using this Picture:


(Picture from Wikia, http://de.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Mezoti) 

                                          As a reference for the Borg implant




                                           I sketched out the pattern for the implant, then cut it out, and checked
                                             it was the right the size. (The first one I did was too big.)




                                                 Then I used the pattern to make a 3d version using foam.



Then I painted the little circle and the big circle with silver nail-polish. 



I glued the two circles together, then super-glued it to her.



             


You can see Mezoti's Profile here

                                                          Live Long and Prosper, 

                                                          - Quinley

Have you ever customized a doll? Do you like Star Trek? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.