Wednesday, March 1, 2017

An unexpected photo shoot




hello everyone.... 

I decided that today I would do a photo-shoot with my dolls, Tauriel and Legolas 
(Tauriel's outfit is still in process of being made)








                                             This one is currently being used as her profile photo 








this one is my favorite 


                                           This one reminds me of the riders of rohan scene





---------------------------

Hope you liked the photo-shoot 

Which Photos your favorite? feel free to comment below 

-Quinley 

4 comments:

  1. They look so much like the real people!!! *flails*
    Hola, fellow LOTR lover! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings fellow LOTR lover!:)
      Thank you by the way for saying that it means a lot to know you like my pictures.

      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Replies

    1. Thank you, Chelly!:)The pictures were fun to take.
      -Quinley

      Delete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.