Wednesday, June 15, 2022

What's Happening in This Picture #10 (+ Winning Caption)

                                    Hello everyone, 

I'm happy to announce the winner of this round's What's Happening in This Picture: 


Congratulations, Anonymous you've won this round! Here's the caption: 

 Felicity and Elizabeth were playing a rather intense game of hide and seek. Felicity thought she had the best hiding place, but Elizabeth found her anyway.

                                               Now for a new photo to caption: 

What are Isabelle (left) and Marie-Grace (right) doing? 
Why are they wearing clothes that appear to be for different seasons? 
 Post your caption in the comments down below. 
-Quinley 

4 comments:

  1. MG: Why aren't you coming skating?
    I: I'm having a monster of a hot flash. If I come skating with you, I'll melt the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I told you I didn't want to go shopping for another mattress, this one is fine!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!

    Here is my caption for the new photo
    'Hey wanna go shopping? Hurry up and get dressed!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Treesa's submission...
    Marie-Grace: Check it out, the high-end department store just unveiled their new Winter Collection. These earmuffs are so on trend, aren't they?
    Isabelle: But it's September, what happened to the Fall Collection?
    Marie-Grace: The Fall Collection was so three months ago.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.