Saturday, July 2, 2022

What's Happening in This Picture #10 (+ Voting)

 Hello everyone, 

I had a lot of fun reading everyone's captions. Now it is time for voting! πŸ˜ƒ


Here are some of my favorite captions from this round of What is Happening in This Picture? If your caption didn't get chosen, please don't feel bad. I can only choose a small number of captions for each contest. Even if you don't get chosen this time, you will have a chance to leave another caption on the next one. 

Caption from Ananka at Ananka's Photos

"I told you I didn't want to go shopping for another mattress, this one is fine!!"

Caption from CJ Kennedy at CJ & Ink:

MG: Why aren't you coming skating?
I: I'm having a monster of a hot flash. If I come skating with you, I'll melt the ice.

Caption from Treesa at Fashion Doll Memoirs: 
Marie-Grace: Check it out, the high-end department store just unveiled their new Winter Collection. These earmuffs are so on trend, aren't they?
Isabelle: But it's September, what happened to the Fall Collection?
Marie-Grace: The Fall Collection was so three months ago.

And here is the way you can vote for your favorite one. You can either vote on this Google form here (which is anonymous, it won't record any information about you), or you can comment down below and choose your favorite caption from this post: 



-Quinley 

1 comment:

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.