Sunday, July 23, 2017

Update: what's happening in this Picture extended voting







Hi everyone, I am finally back. I was unable to post for a few days. And now I am going back to doll photo shoots and photo story posts... But anyway, for What's Happening In This Picture? I decided I should extend the voting for it. I forget how many days I gave to vote (5 days? or less) but it didn't look like many people were able to vote and the poll closed very quickly. So I decided I should extended the voting...
the new date when the poll closes will be:

August 20th 

 It will give more time for people to vote then the last close time I gave.

Anyway...

My dolls will probably also make some posts too (if they have the time) so keep a eye out for a post from them.

-Quinley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.