Friday, August 4, 2017

Tale as old as time (a photo shoot)


Hi everyone, 
I had been working on several other draft posts (One of which is a photo story)
before deciding to post this one. Anyway I thought it was 
a good time to do a photo shoot...

Here are the Photos: 

I like this picture of Belle... 
I like how the lighting turned out. 







This picture is one of the best photos I have taken 
of the beast. 


This one is one of my favorite pictures. 

The lighting in this photo wasn't as good. But I like 
the pose of the dolls. 


This one shows a good angle of both Belle and The Beast. 

I like the angle of this picture.
Though I didn't get her dress in the picture fully, 
I can imagine her spinning around in it. 
----------------------------------------

Hope you liked the photo shoot..I enjoyed taking the photos!:) 

Which Photo is your favorite? And do you have a favorite song from Beauty and The Beast? 

Love, 

Quinley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.