Wednesday, October 25, 2017

An Autumn Day Photo shoot


Hi everyone, 
Autumn is one of the best seasons to take photos of your dolls outside, 
it isn't too hot or too cold, and the leaves are nice to have in the photos. 
Anyway here is the photo shoot: 





I like this photo because it looks like an 
photograph or painting in the way that her skirt is around her.







I like the way this picture turned out. 


Originally I hoped the camera would focus on her eye, 
instead it focused on her braid. 








I like the angle of these two photos. 

--------------------------------

Which photo is your favorite? and what is your favorite season? 

Love, 
-Quinley 
P.S. I recently added Felicity's and Marie-Grace's profile to the Meet My American Girl dolls page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.