Thursday, November 23, 2017

Don't you just love this time of year? (post by Aphrodite)



Hi everyone, Blondie made a post last year for Thanksgiving. This year though, I, Aphrodite, have decided to make a post of what I am thankful for like Blondie did, except well...less food more interesting things like clothes...and love.

               What I  (Aphrodite) am thankful for: 

               Clothes- Of course, who can live without them? The answer is no one... they keep you warm, and well they look awesome on you. I, myself, like togas. 

          Love- Another thing you can't live without is love. It is impossible to go a day without loving something (at least in my mind). 

       Fashion- You might think this is the same thing as clothes, but it is not. Fashion and clothes are slightly different and, fashion defines clothing, and helps make it better! 

Mirrors- Mirrors are one of my favorite things, if you didn't know that. And I am so thankful for them, because when I am styling my hair, I can see it!

My red hair- I am very thankful for it. I love it's long red locks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you thankful for? Comment below with your answer. 
Love,
-Aphrodite
P.S. Note from Quinley: Maybe next year Aphrodite should do a Valentine's Day themed post (on Valentine's Day), but she was very excited to do a Thanksgiving post, so I let her make one.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.