Wednesday, November 8, 2017

What's happening in this picture 2# (+ Winning Caption)



                                   Hi everyone, it's been a while since I have done
                                   What's Happening in This Picture? 
                                    Most recently one of the captions won
                                   (which is the one you will see below).

I tried to put most of what was in the caption into the picture, but the caption was long!:)
I said something similar to what Liz says when someone's caption wins in Annabeth's speech bubble. 

 Here is the winning caption: 


click on the picture to see the words better!:) 
The winning caption by Anoymous: 

"My ears hurt!" said Legolas. 
"Well, if you didn't want people tugging on your ears all night, you should have gone as something other than an elf!" said Hermione. 
"At least they just wanted to know how you got your ear tips to stay on. Everyone kept asking me about my mom and whether or not Percy was coming..." said Annabeth.
"I know how that feels, whenever I wear my Gryffindor robes, everyone wants to know where Harry is or if I can make something levitate!" said Hermione.
"Well, you looked beautiful tonight as Belle!" said Annabeth. "But Legolas, you really need to remember that you're not in Middle Earth anymore. It was a party and it was supposed to be fun. You really scared that boy in the Orc costume, when you shot the arrow across the room. You scared me, too! I'm glad Hermione brought her wand and froze the arrow in mid-air!"
"And I'm glad everyone thought it was just an illusion," said Hermione, "I don't like having to do magic in front of a bunch of muggles!"

                               And a brand new picture for you to caption!:
What is Aphrodite thinking or saying? 
comment below with your caption. 

Love, 
Quinley 

5 comments:

  1. It's Fall! Another season, another toga...I am so tired of wearing togas. Thousands of years, thousands of togas. Is it true, as Artemis says, that no one will know who I am, if I appear to them in a ball gown? She doesn't wear a toga, she wears her hunting outfit, as dreary as that is, and people still know who she is. I want color! Pink! Purple! I want lace, I want fluff. Which goes better with my beautiful red hair? To be continued....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at these amazing human clothes I just found. I wonder if they will fit? Maybe I could wander through the world as a human, if I wore one of these. Whenever I make my own clothes they seem to dazzle ordinary humans and they end up wearing sun glasses and guessing my identity. But these plain human clothes might be just what I need to blend in, so I can achieve my dearest wish! I want to go bowling and I want to eat cheese fries!!! And pizza. I have smelled pizza from Mt. Olympus and it smells so much better than ambrosia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's apple picking season! Time to get dressed as a human and make some mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are my two invisible sisters! Of course, they aren't dressed as well as I am, but aren't they fashionable? I am so glad that my hair is not invisible. Just imagine if you had to spend hours in the morning getting it fixed and no one ever saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls don't take that much time with full-length gowns nowadays. It's a shame they SKIRT around the issue. I'm not trying to sugarCOAT this, but this really is quite a HEEL. (I'm so sorry lol) ;P

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.