Saturday, August 7, 2021

Little Red Hiding Hood (A Photo Shoot)



 Hello everyone,

I thought today would be a perfect day for a photo shoot. So, I decided to do one with Cerise Hood: 


I really like this photo, especially her bracelet. 



I really like the way the camera focuses on her here. 


I think this is my favorite photo from the photo shoot. 


I really like this photo, because of her pose. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which photo is your favorite? And what is your favorite fairy tale? 

-Quinley 

4 comments:

  1. I think photo #2 and #8 are my favorites, you did such an awesome job!. Cerise is so pretty, she is one of my favorite Ever After High dolls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hailey. :) Cerise is one of my favorite EAH dolls too, along with Raven Queen and C.A. Cupid.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. She is so beautiful. The 2nd to last one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.