Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Spring is On Its Way (a Photo Shoot)

Hello everyone, 

Here's a photo shoot for spring. (Ironically, I took these photos in winter.) 

As a reminder you can still leave captions on this round's What's Happening in This Picture. 😉 No one has left captions yet, but don't hesitate to be the first. 

Let's begin:








I really like the photo above. I may end up making it Ana's profile photo. 





I really like this close up. 



I like the angle of this photo. 


I really like this photo. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? And are you excited for spring? 
-Quinley 

4 comments:

  1. I think Ana is going shopping, maybe grab a bubble tea at the mall too! Spring's her favourite season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so good! But my favorites are #5 and #6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is going to a garden party. She is excited as it is her first time out since the covid. Like the closeup one the best.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.