Saturday, March 26, 2022

What's Happening In This Picture #7 (An Unexpected Twist + Voting)

I love the captions people left on Spring is On Its Way (a Photo Shoot)! The funny thing about it is that I intended the captions to be left on this post rather than the photo shoot. But I definitely miscommunicated. 

So, instead of asking you to leave captions again, I'm going to work with this and have the captions be descriptors for a single picture from the photo shoot. This will be kind of like an Instagram caption, but not quite since these captions are in third person. 

Now it's time to vote: 

                                        Caption from Christine at Christine's Blog

Ana is going shopping, maybe grab a bubble tea at the mall too! Spring's her favourite season!

                                         Caption from Anonymous: 

She is going to a garden party. She is excited as it is her first time out since the covid.

You can either comment down below and vote for your favorite caption that way, or fill out this Google form to vote (your vote is anonymous in the form): 


-Quinley 

P.S. My hair style tutorial for dolls will be posted sometime soon. I have not gotten around to taking the photos for it yet.  

2 comments:

  1. Both captions are clever and fun. Enjoy your Spring. I am looking forward to Autumn here. Which is nearly here.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.