Friday, June 23, 2023

Doll Photography #13

 Hello everyone, 

I thought I would do another doll photography post. 

The photos included are ones that did not end up being included in one of my photoshoots, or ones that don't have enough photos to be a photo shoot. 

I like the close up of her eyes. 

The photo shoot I attempted to do with Frankie did not end up working (most of the photos were fuzzy or shaky) but I like this photo. 

I like the angle of this photo. 

I like this photo. It makes it look as if she is almost falling. 
---------------------------------
Which photo is your favorite? 

-Quinley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.