Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving! (Post by Kirsten Larson)


Hello everyone, Kirsten here,
Every year one person is chosen to write a Thanksgiving post, (or decides to it)
(here are the ones from last year: Blondie's post, Aphrodite's post) and this year I was chosen...
We each say things were are thankful for...
Here are a few things I am thankful for:

1. Nature, I love nature and that's where we get must of our food and supplies.
2. My friends and family. It's always good to have people around who you can talk to about things or play with.
3. Stitchery, it helps keep our clothes together. If we didn't know how to sew, we would be in trouble.
4. Honey, it tastes so good...
And I have a whole lot other things I am thankful for as well...but it would make the post really long...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you thankful for? 

Love,
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.