Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day (Post by Aphrodite)






Hello people of the internet, it's Aphrodite, and I thought today that I should make a "blog" post for Valentine's Day, the day my son Eros (aka Cupid) gets to make everyone fall in love with people, and sometimes random objects. Anyway getting to the point, Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays, so I'd thought it was a good idea to make a list of ways I like to celebrate:

1.Making people fall in love (Eros likes doing this, too). 
2. Magically making Valentines (partly because I do not have as much talent in art as Athena, but do not tell her that). 
3. Wearing my magic girdle that Hephaestus made, it makes me even more beautiful. 
4. Listening to the Muses' playing love ballads. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you like to do on Valentine's Day? Feel free to comment below with your answer. 

-Aphrodite 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.